There are ten rules to note when using a cemented carbide rotary file2016-10-17 18:24:44
1. Can not use new file to set down hard metal.
2. Do not use carbide rotary file to harden the material.
3. Forging and casting with hard or sticky sand shall be worn away on the grinder before being cut with a sharp file.
4. The new file first use the side, when the surface blunt, then the other side.
5. File cut, often with wire brush to remove the teeth on the chip.
6. Files can not be overlapped or stacked with other tools.
7. When using the file should not be too fast, or easy to premature wear.
8. Carbide rotary file to avoid water, oil or other dirt.
9. Fine file does not allow filing of soft metal.
10. The use of assorted file force should not be too large, so as not to break.